Thursday, August 2, 2018

Birthday Calendar

I'm still stuck in the good ol' paper days when it comes to grocery lists, to-do lists, and this birthday calendar that I've relied on for years now. Yes I know all of this can be done on my phone but my brain doesn't work so good that way - I need to either have the paper in hand or the birthday calendar on my desk.



It's not hard to make - I typed out each month and some lines underneath, 6 months per page, each month is sized 2.25 x 3.25 and fits in this little standing clear acrylic frame...so it's small and takes up minimal space on my desk, but since it's in my face every day I don't usually miss a birthday (unless I don't change to the next month fast enough, if a birthday is the 1st couple days of the month sometimes I don't see it in time!).






I made a little holder for the months that aren't in the frame (I keep 6 months at a time in the frame), very not fancy and now that I've been helping Ronda and learned a bunch of ways to make paper/gift holders I think I'll make a patterned paper one soon! In the meantime this is what I've used forever and it just goes in my desk drawer until I need them.




one year ago: chocolate marshmallow cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment