Saturday, August 4, 2018

Wrapped Turquoise Bracelet

Ever start out making someone a present but when it's done realize it isn't their style at all...but it is your style? LOL! So I now have another bracelet that I love and back to the craft room I go to make something else for a gift ;)



I've never made a double stretchy cord beaded bracelet - this one is out of 6mm turquoise colored beads with a large cross bead, gold hanging charm, and three small clear beads. Using the same technique with stretchy cord (click here for the last post on how to tie a knot that will hold) I just made the bracelet 14" long adding the cross at about 3.5" and the charm at 7" so when folded they are on opposite sides of the bracelet after it's doubled up. I added clear beads on either side of the charm, and one to slide over the knot but you don't really notice them and aren't necessary. So easy - with stretchy cord you don't even need a needle to string the beads, slide them all on by hand and tie a knot (a dab of glue on the knot will help hold it).








one year ago: Brooke makes sushi!

No comments:

Post a Comment