Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Zucchini Bread or Cake

Mickey asked me the other day if I had a zucchini bread recipe - yep I do - I thought it was already on the blog but I can't find it if it is, so at the risk of repeating I'm posting it because it's a really good one and what's even better about this recipe is that it can be bread or cake!

Mmmmmm...cake.....


Mickey added some mashed banana (and chocolate chips on half) and baked it in a 13x9 cake pan. But she didn't frost it so which is it - cake shaped bread or unfrosted cake? Haha, either way it's so good!!





This makes 2 bread loaves or 1 13x9 cake. (I've also made muffins). If you want it to be "cake" it's delicious with fluffy cream cheese frosting : Mix 4 ounces softened butter and 4 ounces softened cream cheese in a mixer until smooth and blended. Slowly add 2 cups of powdered sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla, beat until smooth and fluffy.


No comments:

Post a Comment