Friday, August 3, 2018

Towel Holder

I have no idea what to call this so I'm going with 'towel holder', could be 'towel ring' or 'display towel' or 'one more thing that sat still long enough that someone decided to decorate it'. Janis sent me photos from a hotel they stayed at that had the towels wrapped with a piece of fabric (thick ribbon would also work) that held the towel in a roll and looked pretty, she knew I'd love the idea...and I do! I wouldn't do this to my regular towels that are in a cabinet because it seems like too much work haha -  but if you have towels out in the open, or decorative towels, or aren't as lazy as I am and want to wrap and unwrap towels everyday, then I think this idea is great. I will definitely do it to our guest room towels since they don't get used every day.

It appears it's just a strip of hemmed fabric with velcro sewn on each end that they've wrapped around a rolled up towel. Easy! Thanks for sharing Janis!







one year ago: Deanna's pretty glass garden angel


two years ago: popcorn toffee crack bars


No comments:

Post a Comment