Thursday, August 3, 2017

Glass Garden Angel...by Deanna

Here is another super cute project idea from Deanna (remember her? We totally hit it off on a flight in January, she gave me the garden dish flowers from a couple weeks ago - click here for that post). She glued clear glass pieces together to make this angel - I especially love how the relish dish wings look. Between this and the dish flower project I am planning to go to Goodwill and flea markets in the next couple weeks to get some pieces and make them for myself (ok, ok - maybe I'll give them away...but they are so cute I don't know if I can hahahaha).

Thanks again Deanna - keep these cute projects coming'!

Here are her easy instructions:

 I did do one other project that was really nice for my daughter in law when her grandmother passed away – it was a garden angel made out of a vase (body), 2 relish dishes (wings), a round bowl (head) and a flat dish for the halo.  I just used the E6000 for that as well.  It turned out super cute. 


















one year ago today:
popcorn toffee crack bars. Yep, I said it - crack bars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment