Tuesday, August 29, 2017

DIY To Do List! by Brooke

So I normally make a TO-DO list and they are helpful but boring when they are just a piece of paper. so today I made a TO-DO list that is cute and super easy to make! First, i just took a piece of construction paper and took a birthday card and traced it out on the top of the paper. then I took a sticky note and traced it inside the box at the top, and traced 2 rows of 3 below the box. then I designed the paper to make it look pretty. then finally took sticky notes and filled in the squares with stuff I need to do! I use sticky notes inside the boxed so then you can reuse the list with new sticky notes in the boxes! this DIY is super easy and useful! Hope you try it out!










one year ago today: bling your shoes!



No comments:

Post a Comment