Friday, August 25, 2017

Dutch Braid Pig Tails! by Brooke

Hello, everyone! so two Dutch or French braids are such a big thing now! I do two Dutch braids in my hair all the time! I was braiding my friend's hair into two braids the other day and her hair is so short that it doesn't fit into braids all the way down, so instead, we put it into pigtails! I loved it so much that I put it in my hair and took pictures to show you guys!  first part your hair down the middle, then have one side still down and put the other side in a pony tail (to keep it out of the way). then all I did was start the top into a Dutch braid which does takes a lot of practice. you're just braiding and adding hair each time and it just connects to the head like a french braid. so you just start with a Dutch braid then end it with a pigtail, then repeat on the other side! it looks super good!!




note from Aunt Jill - from what I can tell, a dutch braid is like a french braid but instead of braiding the 3 pieces over top of each other you braid them underneath.


one year ago today: notebook paper frame - perfect teacher gift!











No comments:

Post a Comment