Monday, August 14, 2017

Personalized Shopping Bag

This is a really easy idea for a cute personalized gift - I didn't actually make the bag, just designed the print for the front and ordered it from Shutterfly...so if you want to give these as gifts you need a little bit of planning ahead but it's a simple process - upload your photos to Shutterfly or whatever site you want to use that can turn your pics into gifts, play around with colors and sizes, preview your design and then order.


This photo is one of a series I did for that creative photo class we took last year at Pauls Photo in Torrance, CA (click here for that post and to see a couple more photos like this). Since it's a cute story about my sister and I like the colors I thought it would make a nice little gift - and a convenient holder for a bigger birthday present I gave her yesterday. Cute, right?


I also made one of the paper pouches (click here for how to make them) like I assembled for Ronda - this one is 1/2" bigger overall to accommodate a gift card. Punch a hole in the top and add curly ribbon for an easy finishing touch.


one year ago today: "Quebec Chicken" for my sister's birthday dinner last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment