Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Microwave Corn Shortcut

Today it's a quickie kitchen tip for making corn if you don't already know this...


When you only need to cook a couple ears, wrap them individually in microwavable plastic wrap, poke a couple holes in them to vent, and microwave until done. I'll do 2 or 3 minutes and check them, add more time if needed. Super easy and no pot to wash :)



one year ago today: my awesome fish lure earrings! Not gonna lie, I did poke myself once when wearing these....but they're cute and it's worth the risk.

1 comment:

  1. This is a truly good site post. Not too many people would actually, the way you just did. I am really impressed that there is so much information about this subject that have been uncovered and you’ve done your best, with so much class. If wanted to know more about green smoke reviews, than by all means come in and check our stuff. sabaideereview.com

    ReplyDelete