Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Hacks, Hacks, Hacks! by Brooke

Hello, everyone! so today I have 2 hacks for you! they are sooooooooooo easy!   Hack 1. is a storage hack. so if you have something that you can hook a magnet to, (whiteboard, fridge, etc.) this hack is for you! in the school section at Target you can get locker pencil holders and storage container things that have magnets on them already to hang up in your locker. I have a pencil holder from the back to school section a couple of years ago (but they still sell it because it so cool, haha) I just hook it to the side of my mini fridge and have it hold my hand sanitizers and sunglasses and I never lose them! so you should try this hack.

Hack 2. this is how to save money.. so I have a problem with saving all my coins I just lose them and it's still money! so you just get a glass jug from Amazon or wherever and you put all your coins in it! after 2 months I saved $3 in quarters and $4  in pennies, dimes, and nickels! it works so well and helps me save money! you should try it! hope these hacks help you!






one year ago today: see what Cathy did to an old dresser here. 

1 comment:

  1. We have done this! Two sparklets water bottles. One for only pennies and one for only silver coin. When it was full, pennies alittle over $200 and sliver coin $1000.00 It was fun. Our neighbor did it with 3 sparklets water bottles only silver coin. $5000.00 when all said and done. It is amazing how fast it adds up.

    ReplyDelete