Friday, August 18, 2017

Cute Hairstyle for School! by Brooke

Hello, everyone! I hate to admit it but school is pretty much here. so before school starts I am practicing new hairstyles and here is a really good one! So I need new ways to make 2 braids different! so I tried this! first you do 2 dutch braids on each side - you start out like you're making a regular braid (separate into 3 pieces) - make one braid stitch, then add some hair to one piece, put under to the middle, add hair to the other side, put under to the middle, and keep going! its super easy, you just need practice! I hope that makes sense.- so you have your 2 braids then you just wrap them around into a little bun at the bottom, and add bobby pins! its easy and so cute! everyone loved it when I sent them pictures!! hope you try this out and love it!












































one year ago today: 30 day ab challenge (a year later I still need this!)

No comments:

Post a Comment