Wednesday, August 16, 2017

S'more Pie


Sometimes I get an idea of what I'd like to make and can't find the exact thing I'm looking for, so I end up winging it and most of the time it turns out (thank goodness). In this case I woke up thinking I wanted to make a no-bake s'more pie to take to my sister's cookout - couldn't find the perfect recipe so I made this up. And really, what could go wrong with graham cracker pie crust, chocolate pudding, marshmallow fluff and chocolate pieces? How bad could it be?! Haha, it was yummy :)



1 9" graham cracker pie crust
2 small boxes of instant chocolate pudding
3 cups cold milk
1 small jar marshmallow fluff
2 cups mini marshmallows
1 Hershey's candy bar, chopped into small pieces


I bought a pre-made graham cracker pie crust (feel free to make your own but I was in a time crunch - that seems to be my general state of baking lately!); make 2 small boxes of instant chocolate pudding according to package directions but only use 3 cups of milk, spread it evenly into the pie crust. Top with a handful of mini marshmallows.



Using a mixer gently combine 1 small jar of marshmallow fluff with 1/2 container of cool whip. Mix in a handful of mini marshmallows and spread that over the pudding mixture. Top with the rest of the cool whip; decorate the top of the pie with more mini marshmallows and the chopped candy bar. Refrigerate until ready to serve, I'd say at least a couple hours so it'll set up. Yum.







One year ago today: mashed cauliflower

No comments:

Post a Comment