Sunday, August 30, 2020

Around the Campfire 🔥 (week 35)

Dear Campers ~

A quick recap in case you missed anything at camp last week:

Posts ~

8/23: 🔥week 34
8/24: part 2 of amish friendship bread
8/25: tip-sy tuesday: celsius to fahrenheit
8/26: oven baked steak fries
8/27: comeback sauce
8/28: homemade jeopardy
8/29: old world sauerkraut supper

What's Cooking ~
  • grilled steak, mushrooms, oven fries and that delish comeback sauce
  • grilled chicken sausages, penne with marinara, steamed broccoli
  • ahi tuna, sticky rice, caesar asparagus 
  • lasagna, make-your-own salad bar


Miscellaneous stuff keeping me busy ~
  • read "The Innocent" by David Baldacci (#1 in Will Robie series). It's about an assassin for a US agency, a hit that goes wrong, a revenge plot, and a teenage girl. I liked it, would have liked it more if it wasn't so long (it dragged a bit) and I didn't love the reason most of the 'thriller' stuff happened but I still recommend it ⭐️⭐️⭐️1/2
  • my iPad crashed and that's where I've been reading all my library books, so I can't remember what else I read this week. Pitiful that I can't remember what happened in the past 7 days LOL. 
  • made more masks - I finally found some elastic for ear pieces, they come together so much faster now. I started following a new pattern that has a place to insert a filter, these don't have to have the binding and straps like my old ones so they are much lighter to wear and easier to pop on and off. I also made a couple that have a clear vinyl front but I don't have pictures yet to share with you. Oh, and I also made a crochet thing that helps with the wearing of masks with ear loops that I'll share soon!
That's it for this week! See you next week with more fun projects, recipes, and whatever else I can think of to make at camp!

Sincerely ~


Jill
your camp counselor 

No comments:

Post a Comment