Sunday, August 23, 2020

Around the Campfire 🔥 (week 34)

Dear Campers ~

Here's a a quick recap in case you missed anything at MMDC last week:

Posts ~
8/16: 🔥week 33
8/17: painted letters and a party cake
8/18: tip-sy tuesday: sticky stuff
8/19: gingersnaps
8/20: sushi towers
8/21: cricut onesies
8/22: amish friendship bread

What's Cooking ~
  • lamb chops, orzo, roasted asparagus
  • sautéed veggies with penne
  • sauerkraut supper (recipe to follow)
  • grilled steak, caesar salad, stuffed mushrooms
  • marinated pork tenderloin, gnocchi with parmesan, chopped kale salad
Miscellaneous stuff keeping me busy ~

after taking about 7 years to finish my last cross-stitch project (March 2015, 6 months before I started this blog so you never got to see it - I'll find a pic), I swore I'd never cross-stitch again...but then I saw this little kit that seems easy and (hopefully) quick, so I bit the bullet and started another project. Here's a sample - any guesses what this is going to say hahahahah?


finished 3/15 - it's now framed and hanging in my gallery wall at the condo

That's all for this week - my garden is producing lots of tomatoes so I'm busy tending to that right now; come back next week for lots more crafts, recipes, and who knows what else!

Sincerely ~


Jill
camp counselor and glutton-for-punishment-cross-stitcher. 

No comments:

Post a Comment