Sunday, August 2, 2020

Around the Campfire 🔥(week 31)

Dear Campers ~

Here's a quick recap in case you missed anything last week at camp:

Posts ~
7/26: 🔥week 30
7/27: gourmet s'mores
7/28: Tip-sy Tuesday: float anchor
7/29: smashed potatoes
7/30: beef wellington
7/31: Brooke's album cover t-shirt
8/1: grilled romaine with blue cheese dressing

What's Cooking ~
  • grilled tuna, chopped wedge salad
  • grilled marinated chicken, caesar-inspired asparagus (my new fave thing, will post soon)
  • burgers, potato salad, sliced tomatoes
  • marinated pork tenderloin, kale salad, parmesan couscous
  • steak, mashed potatoes, roasted broccoli
Miscellaneous stuff keeping me busy ~
  • read "The Giver of Stars" by Jojo Moyes and loved it. It's a historical fiction about packhorse traveling librarians in the Kentucky mountains and such an interesting story. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
  • made a big mess with glitter in my craft room, I was actually dumb enough to apply glitter to a project and then blow on it. What the...🤦‍♀️ I saw these tags and decided it's my new life motto:

That's it for now - stop by this week to see more recipes, projects, and whatever else I can think of to make! Bye!

Sincerely ~


Jill
your camp counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment