Sunday, August 9, 2020

Around the Campfire 🔥 (week 32)

Dear Campers ~

A very quick and brief recap of what happened at camp last week in case you missed anything:

Posts ~

8/2: 🔥week 31
8/3: watermelon wreath
8/4: tip-sy tuesday: magic shell
8/5: milk dud ice cream cake
8/6: Cathy's vase re-do
8/7: baked tortellini by Brooke
8/8: caesar-inspired side dish

By 'quick and brief' I mean that's it for this week! I've had the busiest few days (guys, my niece Mickey got engaged!! We had a surprise engagement party right after the proposal - that was lots of planning and work leading up to it, and so worth it!) so didn't really cook much, didn't read anything, and no time for making stuff. I'm going to do at least a couple days of repeats this week until life calms down a bit and I can get back to 'normal'.

Have a great week - stop by to see more fun projects and recipes, I'll find some good ones to re-post!

Sincerely ~


Jill
harried camp counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment