Friday, July 31, 2020

Album Cover T-Shirt...by Brooke

Jill here - I love this shirt B made, and she volunteered to tell us how she did it. I asked a couple questions (see our texts below), the biggest one being how she got the images. She said she just googled them. So find the pictures you want to use and then follow how she turned them into this fun shirt. 

hey guys! i recently made this shirt with some of my favorite album covers on it that i thought was super cool! 


All you need to make one is a cotton t shirt, transfer paper, scissors, a printer, iron, and computer or cell phone. First thing i did was use the App called "collageable" and you make a collage with the pictures you chose. then you're going to click on frame adjust and turn both the things down all the way. this makes it easier to cut them later. after you make the collage you're going to print it (on iron-on transfer paper). then i cut the squares out. after i did that i laid the shirt out flat on the floor and i put the squares where i thought they looked the best! then i used iron paper that comes with the transfer paper and ironed them on really good and let it sit for 20 minutes! 


this is what the icon for the app looks like - search the
app store for "photo collage - collageable'. I just looked
and (at least on my iPhone) it's free. 
choose your layout. B did 4 equal squares twice for a total of 8 pictures
plug your pictures into the layout you chose



Let me know if you have any questions and I'll get B to help! Remember I can't comment on the blog tho (I still have no idea why) so find make my day camp on facebook and ask me there! Thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment