Friday, July 24, 2020

Tuna Cauliflower Salad

I was inspired by the tuna and zucchini spiral salad Teri made, and pulled this equally easy and delicious salad together for my lunch. Another non-recipe recipe that turned out great - thanks for the inspiration Teri!

                         

For my version, I mixed together a can of plain tuna (drained), pre-cooked cauliflower rice, and leftover cranberry/pumpkin seed mix from a chopped kale salad kit. Then I seasoned it with lemon pepper, salad seasoning blend, everything but the bagel seasoning blend, turmeric, and a drizzle of olive oil. I figured the entire thing has less than 200 calories so I ate it all - and loved every bite. 




1 comment:

  1. Wow. Ok I have cauliflower rice. Just made some tuna sliders. Not bad different. It worked. I like doing sliders, easy and you can do what ever you want.

    ReplyDelete