Sunday, July 5, 2020

Around the Campfire 🔥 (week 27)

Dear Campers ~

Here's a quick recap in case you missed anything at camp last week:

Posts ~
6/28: 🔥 week 26
6/29: RV privacy curtain
6/30: tip-sy tuesday: tension rods
7/1: molasses sugar cookies
7/2: pompom earrings
7/3: patriotic donut pops
7/4: happy Fourth of July!

What's cooking ~
  • grilled steak, roasted smashed baby potatoes, cucumber and tomato salad
  • grilled tuna, orzo with tomatoes and parmesan, sautéed spinach
  • grilled marinated chicken, potato salad, caesar salad
  • lamb chops (D does these when I'm at golf league, I'm not a fan!), creamed spinach
  • grilled halibut, couscous, roasted asparagus
Miscellaneous stuff keeping me busy ~
  • at the campground again for a few days, still working around the campsite weeding, edging, and making things pretty.
  • spent waaaaayyyyy to much time in the sun and have been dealing with a sunburn all week - I should know better, right? My sis and I dug up big rocks from the beach and lined a couple areas around the campsite and I lost all track of time. I'm peeling and still burned underneath the peel 🤦‍♀️ good grief. 
  • read John Sandford's latest Lucas Davenport series "Masked Prey" ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I'll give it a 4 mostly because I love the Lucas Davenport character and don't really care what the plot is. It's not a great plot tho, just sayin'. Too political for me, but still, it's Davenport so I'm happy. 
  • made a couple things for the trailer that'll I'll post this week - little things that are easy to do!
Fourth of July at the lake - full moon and new camping friends

Hope you had a great week, and a fun Fourth. Stop by this week to see more fun projects, recipes, and whatever else I can think of to make at MMDC!

Sincerely ~


Jill
camp counselor and stupid sunburn sufferer 


No comments:

Post a Comment