Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Tip-sy Tuesday: Outdoor Paper Towel Holder

I can't tell you how many times I hear "get me a paper towel" when D is outside the camper...insert eyeroll because geez does it get annoying LOL! I saw this idea somewhere so can't take credit for it, when I was at the store the other day they had a bunch of flag holders by the cash register and I remembered the idea to put a paper towel roll on a flag holder stuck in the ground. Problem solved.


I made sure to put the roll on so the wind wouldn't unravel it - and for a whole day the paper towels behaved perfectly. Then I went inside to make dinner and when I looked out later the entire roll had unraveled and it looked like the campsite had been t.p.'d! More like p.t.'d hahahahahah. I'm sure anyone watching it happen thought I was an idiot. Now I've clipped the roll so the paper towel show will not happen again LOL. Might come up with a different idea for keeping them under control, but for now the clip is working.


On another note look at this funny picture of Sarge who is fascinated with the camper washing machine - like he's never seen the washer at home?




No comments:

Post a Comment