Monday, November 7, 2016

Fall Ball Jars

Made these for Ronda's Fall seasonal display table - planning to fill them with popcorn kernels and a tea light. All I did is wrap a corn husk around a small Ball jar and hold it in place with a piece of masking tape (it's about the same color as the corn husk, you can stick it with whatever you want tho). Tie a piece of burlap ribbon over the corn husk . Glue letters (I used some letter die-cut things and the Big Shot and punched out the letters  "F.A.L.L." from Stampin' Up paper that Ronda gave me - you could cut them out by hand of course). Because I don't know when to quit I also stuck in a couple cute little feathers I had left over from another project and were still sitting on my desk -- yup, I haven't been following my new "finish what you start" rule and there's stuff everywhere hahaha. Oh well, in this case I was inspired by the feathers that I was too lazy to put away...so that's a good thing. Just this once :)



No comments:

Post a Comment