Saturday, November 19, 2016

Fall Decorating with a Glass Block

I've had this glass block kicking around my craft room for a while now waiting to come up with the right project - bought it just because I liked it! Working on Ronda's seasonal display table I decided to make a little sort-of diorama scene using some basic materials. First I found a free Thanksgiving word template online and printed it on cream cardstock. Trim to fit and then put in at the back of the block. Then add some pinecones, paper leaves, feathers, whatever you want. I dangled 2 paper leaves by thread (attached to the top with a glue dot) then covered where it hung over with a burlap ribbon bow. This will now be super easy to change for her table with the seasons - I'm thinking a snowman figurine and fake snow for December.


I found this at the craft store on sale, they have different sizes and stands for it too.
  A look down inside...



No comments:

Post a Comment