Thursday, November 24, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving 11.24.2016


We are going to our friends house for Thanksgiving dinner and I decided to make rolls and/or bread (not stuffing or "butthole bread" BAHAHA, gross but makes me laugh!) from scratch - I used to make bread all the time (so long in fact, that I won a blue ribbon at the 4-H fair when I was about 10!) but these days I'm trying to not eat so much bread and having homemade bread in the house is just to, to tempting. Anyway - my plan is to make crescent rolls and focaccia, I'll let you know if they work out and will share the recipes if they do!!

I'm thankful and grateful for so many things - among them are my faith, my family and friends, my furry and feathery kids, gravy, the ability to live my life the way I want (filled with making stuff!) and you guys reading my blog of course! Happy Thanksgiving - I hope you enjoy your day whether it's at home, with family, or having "friendsgiving" with friends that are the family you get to choose :).


No comments:

Post a Comment