Friday, February 24, 2017

2.25 Short Hair Test

I've never heard of this guideline to help tell if your face is suited more for short or long hair - whether it's true or not is up for debate but still a fun thing to try out in case you've ever wondered.

Put a pencil horizontally under the point of your chin and hold a ruler vertically under your earlobe (see illustration), where the pencil and ruler intersect is your number - if it's less than 2.25" your face is made for short hair, if more than 2.25" a short hair style might not be best.  I wonder if this is a legit thing... my number is just under 2.25" and I've had short hair for years so maybe it works!



PS: if you follow this rule and chop off your hair please don't hate me if it doesn't look great LOL!! I'm just passing on a fun piece of info from a magazine! Click here for original article from Self.com

No comments:

Post a Comment