Monday, February 6, 2017

Heart Dot Art

Cute, easy, quick Valentine Craft - so easy this would be a great kid craft (unless they're gonna get paint everywhere haha, use your judgement and have them wear an apron!). I made these two different ways - cut out a heart template from light cardboard, I made one cut on the bottom of the cardboard to cut out the heart and then taped it back together; for one I put the heart down on white cardstock and held it in place (if a kid is doing it maybe lightly stick it down to keep it in place) then using a pencil eraser dipped into craft paint dot all around the heart - I did thicker and darker next to the heart and lighter as I stamped away from the heart. For the other one just use the cardboard that you cut the heart out of as a stencil and put the eraser dots on the inside of the heart. Easy.





No comments:

Post a Comment