Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Housecleaning Tip...cleaning oven window glass

Well this seemed too easy and good to be true - clean the dirty glass window on my oven (that I couldn't get clean by spraying with cleaner) with a magic eraser? You know, those white foam bar things from Mr. Clean? I happened to have a couple in the drawer so thought 'what the heck, I'll bite' and it totally works! Get the eraser a little wet on one end then rub with either the wet or dry side (the wet side worked better for me, but the dry side does it too). A little elbow grease but wasn't too hard, and look at how much gunk came off! Hard to take a picture but hopefully you can see the before and after - it was a little fun, not gonna lie.

before

before

and after!!!

gross they were that dirty, and wow that it came off so easily!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment