Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Mini Bundt Brownies

Sheryl made these brownies and they are fantastic (unfortunately she left me 6 of them and I'm pretty sure I'm going to need to eat them all at once and get them out of here so I can start over on my diet tomorrow hahaha!). She just used a Ghirardelli mix and didn't do anything different to change them...so it has to be the mold she used that made them better than my Ghirardelli brownies from a mix!



She baked them in mini bundt molds and it made them the perfect texture - crunchy on the edges isn't the right word, what am I trying to say...do you know what I mean? The edges are set and firm, and the inside dense and chewy.  Yum!! Also, she presented them on these pretty Wilton papers so they looked as good as they taste!



I don't own a mini bundt pan but I'm going to very soon...;) I didn't see hers but I assume it's something like this: 

No comments:

Post a Comment