Saturday, November 2, 2019

Cranberry-Vodka Punch

My sis made this cranberry-vodka punch last year at Thanksgiving (I don't think I posted it?), it looks too pretty and sounds too good - so I have to share at the risk of accidentally repeating myself:

Ingredients:
  • 1 1/2 cups vodka
  • 1 cup cranberry juice
  • 1/4 cup lime juice
  • 1 cup ginger beer (or ginger ale for a sweeter drink)
  • 1 cup club soda
  • 1 cup frozen cranberries
  • sliced candied ginger for garnish, optional
Directions:
In a large pitcher combine all of the ingredients and stir to combine. Serve over ice and be sure to include some cranberries in each glass. Garnish with sliced candied ginger if desired. 

Note: obviously Jen made hers in a punch bowl - so I'm calling it 'cranberry-vodka punch'. I have no idea what the original name of it is but if it isn't 'Cranberry-Vodka-Something' then someone is trying too hard to come up with clever names hahaha. 




is it mean to say I'm impressed she has fall-themed wine glasses?
This is my sister we're talking about after all...;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment