Monday, November 11, 2019

Mini Pony Bead Indian Corn

I miss kid's craft day! I was surfing Pinterest and saw this idea - I have pipe cleaners and pony beads but no kids around...hmmm...do I let that stop me or do I make a kid craft with no kids present hahaha? Obviously I can't let no kid around stop me! I whipped one out in just a few minutes, it's sooooo easy and perfect for all ages. 


The original post I saw made these with 12" pipe cleaners and bigger pony beads; the pony beads I have are the little ones and I don't have a ton in the correct colors for Indian corn, so I cut the pipe cleaners in half and made even mini-er Indian corn. If you have the larger beads (or lots of the small ones) then bigger would probably look better - but I think this little 3" corn cob is super cute. If I had more beads - and kid helpers -  I'd make a few of these for table decorations in time for Thanksgiving.






Thanks for letting me indulge my kid craft side today!

Oh, and all I did was fold the pipe cleaner in half, thread 10 beads on each half (do that on 4 pipe cleaners), twist the middles together, then the tops together. I added a little twine to the top but you don't have to do that!



No comments:

Post a Comment