Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Canning Jar Ring Pumpkin

This is a very quick easy craft and look how cute it turned out. Simply tie canning jar rings together to form a circle, push a few cinnamon sticks into the center, add a length of burlap ribbon. Done.






If you don't have cinnamon sticks I'd use some plain ol' sticks from the yard - or wait, how 'bout a wine cork? Hold on, I'm going to go try that real quick! Be right back...



Sweet - it works, and I might like it even more than the cinnamon sticks! This just went from cute to awesome in my book hahaha. No matter if you put cinnamon, real sticks, or a wine cork in the center (or maybe you'll come up with something else entirely - share if you do!) I hope you'll make one of these canning jar ring pumpkins ;)


11.6.18: green tomato soup
11.6.17: football vase




















11.6.16: Kyle's white chicken chili
11.6.15: crocheted beanie









No comments:

Post a Comment