Friday, November 6, 2015

Crocheted Beanie for B

As predicted, here is a post about the beanie that I made for Brooke to wear Halloween night - this hat works up pretty quickly (don't tell her that, I made it seem like I stayed up nights working on it for her haha) and is a simple pattern. I've changed the pattern a bit of course -  I like it longer than what the instructions are, sometimes I change it up by doing a different stitch for a few rows, I usually add a pompom (seems everyone wants a pompom on theirs!), and I use a size I hook and whatever yarn I feel like. I've made a few of these hats lately, every time I make one I get another request for one so it's keeping me busy crocheting - which I love and am happy to do!

I don't have a picture of Brooke wearing her hat, but here it is on my "model"...




No comments:

Post a Comment