Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Button Earrings

I love buttons! I have a big container of them and am always looking for pretty, interesting, vintage, you name it, new ones...today I turned some into earrings - fast, fun, and pretty inexpensive (depending on your button!).



It's a quick project that doesn't require any jewelry making skills or a lot of supplies -  you only need either gold or silver earring posts (find in the jewelry making section of the craft store - they are a flat disk with a post attached, see picture), 2 buttons of your choice that have a flat back, and a hot glue gun.

I don't have pictures of my making these because it's pretty self explanatory - simply hot glue the button to the earring post. That's it! Cute gift idea or quick accessory to make for yourself :)


No comments:

Post a Comment