Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Tip-sy Tuesday: baby washcloths

Janis gave me this tip she got from her d-i-l Angelina who is an esthetician (and I hear she is an amazing one, if you live in Utah and need a facial I'd definitely go to her!). She recommends getting a pack of baby washcloths for washing your face - no little lint or fuzzies, and they are super soft so great for your skin. After hearing this idea I immediately went to Target and picked up a pack and she's right - they feel great! No picture, you'll just have to visualize what baby washcloths look like hahahah! 

PS: she gave me this tip a long time ago and I'm just getting around to posting it 🤦‍♀️, now I'm wondering about getting a facial in our new Covid world - will we still be able to get them? Hmmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment