Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Five Year Anniversary!

5 years of daily posts is mind boggling to me - that's over 1825 posts (apparently I really DO have too much time on my hands LOL)! 

I'm so thankful that you are here at camp with me - whether it's looking for craft ideas or recipes, getting some tips, reading my silly stories and book reviews, seeing what my friends and family contribute on guest posts, being inspired to be creative...whatever the reason, I'm happy you're here whether it's been for all 5 years (in which case, thank you!) or if you've just found this blog (and if so, welcome!).

This calls for a celebration for sure - leave me a comment below or on the blog facebook page by midnight tonight and I'll enter you in a blind drawing for a $25 gift card to Michaels (Joann and Hobby Lobby are options too - your choice!). 

WooHoo for free craft money and for your celebrating 5 years with me - in case you're wondering, it all started with some sprinkles (click for that post). 


No comments:

Post a Comment