Friday, September 18, 2020

Kid Craft: painted mason jar holders

I've said this before, but I have so so so many photos of either old completed projects and recipes or ideas for projects and recipes - so many that I forget about them and then when scrolling thru my computer file I'll see something that makes me wonder why it didn't get posted before now! Case in point - this cute project that Brooke did soooooo long ago, back in 2016! Still a good craft tho so I'm sharing anyway, it's not like craft ideas expire  (even if the kid doing the craft is now 17 haha)! 

                                                   

                                                

She poured craft paint right into the bottom of the jar along with a little water, then using a paint brush pull the paint up the insides of the jar completely coating. Let it dry then use to hold whatever - she put on her desk with pens, markers, etc. 

Note if you use it like a vase and fill with water the paint is going to wash away...forewarned hahaha. 



No comments:

Post a Comment