Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Tip-sy Tuesday: fluffy iced coffee

This isn't exactly a tip, more like a 'did you know how easy it is to make a fluffy iced coffee at home?'

Do you guys call flavored coffee with or without whipped cream and drizzle that you get at a coffeehouse 'fluffy'? I do!

I don't know (without Googling and I don't care enough to do that haha) the difference in all the iced coffees - frappuccino, macchiato, etc. I usually point at a picture when I'm ordering one or just ask for whichever one is blended (I prefer blended to over ice). And I usually gravitate towards a caramel one. So the other day it sounded good so I threw some things in a blender and ended up with a delicious fluffy caramel coffee and thought I'd share how easy it is to make one. Here's the general idea of what I did, change it to your preferences. 

I didn't think to put it in a clear glass to make the picture prettier! 



1 cup ice cubes

3/4 cup milk (I used 1%)

cold coffee (I didn't measure, probably 1/3 to 1/2 cup)

1 T. caramel coffee syrup (I used sugar free)

1 T. caramel sauce

Put it all in a blender and pulse until smooth. 


No comments:

Post a Comment