Thursday, May 6, 2021

Flower Box

I had some leftover flowers from making the spring-y wreaths I posted here, and after looking thru a very expensive catalog selling fresh flower arrangements using boxes for the container I was inspired to make this:

Normally I would fill the box with a styrofoam cube cut to fit, to keep the artificial plants in place - but I don't have any on hand and I'm an instant-gratification kind of crafter so I just stood them up in the box on their own. I'm putting this on a shelf in our bathroom where it won't get knocked so the flowers should stay put. 




Even tho these green flowers don't look veery 'natural' hahaha, I think it's pretty and looks nice in the bathroom - and when I get tired of it I'll just change it out for other flowers, or maybe some cacti. 

No comments:

Post a Comment