Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Cinco de Mayo Recipes

Doing anything for Cinco de Mayo tomorrow? We don't have any plans other than I'll make some kind of dinner with a Mexican twist - maybe chicken enchilada suizas or fish tacos*; while thinking about what to make I remembered this mexican street corn salad (click for the recipe) that I posted a couple years ago and forgot about, how did I forget about this terrific dish? Shame on me, I am positively making it for dinner tomorrow and I don't even care what else we have - it's all about this corn hahaha!! 



Hmmm, maybe I'll also have a skinny margarita - the corn salad and lime juice are making my mouth water, and it's another day before I'll have them hahahah! 🐷😉
*our fish tacos are super simple and easy to make: Dave grills swordfish, basting with lemon butter (melted butter mixed with lemon juice). Serve in warmed corn tortillas topped with coleslaw. 
5.4.20: Miss Lori's gossamer tree5.4.19: college survival kit
5.4.18: 40 minute workout by Mickey
5.4.16: raspberry and cream filled cake

No comments:

Post a Comment