Saturday, September 11, 2021

9/11: 20 years later

I cannot believe it's been 20 years since the 9/11 attacks on our country. That is just unbelievable - well the attacks themselves were unbelievable but I'm talking about how fast time flies. I read something the other day about how kids nowadays don't remember the awful events, and how would they - they were too young or not born yet and 9/11 is now historical history that they learn about at school or from parents and grandparents. That's so weird to me, especially since it doesn't feel like it happened all that long ago! 

I'll never forget where I was on that shocking, horrific morning - and I'm sure you won't either. I love the lyrics of this Alan Jackson song and am sharing again in memory of that September day - "Where were you (when the world stopped turning)": 



by Alan Jackson, found on Pinterest. (I originally posted in '16 for the 15 year anniversary)

No comments:

Post a Comment