Thursday, September 16, 2021

Blogiversary

Is 'blogiversary' a word? It is now hahaha - today marks the 6 anniversary of the blog! So happy blogiversary to Make My Day Camp :)

2188 posts, maybe they're not all amazing but I'm so happy you've stuck around to read about all the projects, crafts, stories, cooking and baking, friends and relatives, pets, etc. that I've got going on in my little corner of the world! Hopefully you've been inspired and amused along the way. Thank you ❤️

This calls for a celebration for sure - leave me a comment below or on the blog facebook page by tomorrow morning at 10am est and I'll enter you in a blind drawing for a $25 gift card to Michaels (Joann and Hobby Lobby are options too - your choice!). Good luck!

WooHoo for free craft money and for your celebrating 6 years with me - in case you're wondering, it all started with some sprinkles (click for that post). 


No comments:

Post a Comment