Sunday, September 12, 2021

🔥 Around the Campfire (week 37)

Dear Campers ~

Here's a quick recap in case you missed anything at camp last week:

Posts ~

9/5: 🔥 week 36

9/6: welcome to the wedding sign

9/7: solo cup trivia

9/8: mojitos

9/9: window signs

9/10: flower seed wedding favors

9/11: 20 years later...

My goodness this week flew by! Short week, plus catching up from the wedding (I still haven't put everything away 🤦‍♀️), time just gets away from me. Having said that - I don't have good menu ideas for you this week, no time for cooking so most of our meals were quick salad and grilled something. Hopefully I get it together and make some more interesting things next week hahah. Hope everyone had a happy Labor Day last summer hurrah weekend! Stop back often to see more projects, recipes, crafts, whatever else I can think of (and have time for) to make!

Sincerely ~


Jill

camp counselor

No comments:

Post a Comment