Friday, July 15, 2022

California Roll Wrap (or taco)

This is so weird - I posted this idea for a California roll wrap, got an email prompt that it was posted, but now it isn't on the blog! Where did it go? I have posted 2,491 times and have never lost or deleted a post! 

True story and I'm starting to worry about myself - 2 weeks ago I lost my pitching wedge, my sis loaned me one last week and I promptly lost it the same night (someone turned hers in thank goodness); I lost my phone in the grocery store (no one has turned it in yet); last weekend I lost an AirPod in the hardware store (it took 4 of us searching to find it); and now I've lost a blog post!!! I'm losing my mind!

Here's the post that I copied from the email, so at least it's back on the blog: 


California Roll Wrap

Posted: 15 Jul 2022 08:01 AM PDT

I saw an inspiration recipe that put California roll ingredients in a wrap and thought I’d try it - I only had small flour tortillas so ended up stuffing my wrap too full tho and it turned into a California roll taco haha! If you want a wrap instead of a taco I recommend using a large tortilla. For my wrap/taco I spread a little cream cheese and mayo on the tortilla, layered imitation crab, carrot strips, and radish strips - use whatever ingredients you like, cucumber, peppers, wasabi or spicy mayo…up to you!





7.15.21: organizing clutter by Jen


7.15.19: felt flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment