Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Fanny Pack Gift Idea by Jenny

Hi there, it’s Jenny again. I mentioned in my other post about making a fanny pack for my sister-in-law for her birthday filled with walking supplies (click here for that post). That post was about the old school keychain I made if you haven’t seen it yet! Someone asked what else I put in the fanny pack so I thought I would share!

We bought a simple Lululemon Fannypack (which was the real gift) but then decided to make it a “theme” since we thought she might use it when she walks her dog. With that in mind we got a flashlight dog bag holder, a rape whistle (if attacked- this was more of a joke since she walks on her own property) , a pack of taco bandaids (if she falls - and her brothers nickname is “taco”), a small thing of bubbles (if she gets bored), gummy taco snacks (if hungry), travel toilet paper (no comment needed. Lol) and the cute keychain with his face (see other blog post). We thought this was a cute way to give an otherwise boring Fanny pack! Maybe my sister will forget this post so I can give her the same gift on her birthday! Haha





No comments:

Post a Comment