Saturday, July 23, 2022

S'More Nachos

I saw this idea in an email from Kiefer Campgrounds for S'more nachos and I have to say this seems genius to me! Dave won't let me toast marshmallows over our gas fire pit (for some reason haha) so we usually only have them if a neighbor is game to mess up their pit - so when I saw this recipe I knew I was going to make it! 

I'm going to make these nachos the next time we're camping (I bought disposable foil pans to keep down the clean-up), but I'm sharing this with you now in case you need S'more's before I get around to making them!



Ingredients and Materials
  • 12 oz graham crackers
  • 12 oz marshmallows
  • 6 oz chocolate bars or chips
  • Campfire with grate
  • Aluminum or cast iron pan
Instructions
  1. Break graham crackers into small pieces.
  2. Layer graham crackers, marshmallows, and chocolate into your pan.
  3. Place pan over the campfire using the grate.
  4. Cook for 10 minutes or until marshmallows are golden brown and melting.

Other Ingredients 

There are many other ingredients that you can use to make this recipe your own. Here are a few ideas:

  • Peanut butter chips
  • Large and small marshmallows
  • Peeps
  • Peanut butter cups
  • Caramels
  • Strawberries

No comments:

Post a Comment