Friday, July 8, 2022

Lake Life Soap Dispenser

 I bought a cute soap dispenser that has anchors all over it and says 'lake life' which is perfect for the fifth wheel (aka 'the cottage') but it's red, white, and blue and doesn't match the bathroom colors at all (we have what seems to be the common color scheme of brown/gray/copper which I don't love but it's what it is...) so I thought I'd buy a plain dispenser and cricut some words on it. Since I'm an instant gratification kind of crafter I only looked at the grocery store for one and didn't like the choices (plus they cost a lot and I wasn't feeling the need for an expensive dispenser that I wanted to craft on haha); but then I happened on the soap aisle and found a plain clear plastic bottle filled with soap, it's got a raised 'Dial' emblem on the front but the back is smooth other than a sticker I easily peeled off - so for 3 bucks I found the perfect one!

I simply cut out the words 'lake life' using my Cricut Joy and some stick-on vinyl. When I get tired of it, or when we've used all the soap, I'll just make a new one with different words.




7.8.21: mushroom rice

7.8.20: sugar cookie mini cakes

7.8.19: beaded hoop earrings

7.8.18: gazpacho

7.8.17: 3-ingredient sangria

No comments:

Post a Comment