Monday, June 27, 2022

Photo Keychain Gift Idea by Jenny

Just a little fun gift idea.. we gave Jeffs sister a Lulu lemon fanny pack (yes fanny packs are back) for her birthday.  To make it more of a gift we turned it into a “walking kit”.  Flashlight/doggie poop bags, bandaid, sunscreen etc. 

Anyway- in that kit the best item we added was an old school key chain that you add the pictures to.  the best deal we found was on Amazon (nope- I don’t get kickback on Amazon for selling their shizzle).  The deal was 10 of them for $8.  I remember having these as a kid so was happy to bring this back!   The negative is that I needed one and now have 9 more to go.  Hope my friends and family aren’t reading this cuz you have a keychain with my face on it coming your way! HAHAHAHA






6.27.21: 🔥 week 26

6.27.20: garden squirrel
6.27.18: paper pinwheels














6.27.17: pompom earrings











No comments:

Post a Comment