Monday, June 20, 2022

Old Windows for a Photo Display by Jenny

Hi! Me (the sister) again! 

I mentioned in a previous post that we reused windows from my oldest daughters wedding.  I have been asked questions about that and also to see them. 


So let me show you! We got these old windows for FREE (have I mentioned how much I love free?) on Facebook Market place.  Yes, they were a bit beat up.. I mean ummm.. RUSTIC.  But that is what she was going for. So we grabbed these old windows, and honestly didn’t even take a lot of time cleaning them up. For the wedding she painted on them with “stations” for her food tables. For example she had a sign painted (with window paint) that said “Station 1 – Salad Bar”.  It was gorgeous and a great use of these windows.



So with that background- I tediously scraped the paint off all of the windows and decided to use those for her pictures.  As it turns out, nine 8X10’s fit almost exactly on each standard window. I turned the windows over, used small pieces of tape to attach these to the back, and added a little bit of green vines (that I got on Amazon) to them to tie them into our dΓ©cor. 



We got a lot of comments about how much everyone loved these and how different and beautiful it was- and I agree! πŸ˜Š

 



6.20.21: πŸ”₯ week 25

6.20.20: wedge salad platter




6.20.16: garage sale signs (Brooke's first post)

No comments:

Post a Comment