Sunday, June 12, 2022

🔥 Around the Campfire (week 24)

Dear Campers ~

A very, very quick recap of what happened at camp last week in case you missed anything:

Posts ~

6/5: 🔥 week 23

6/6: oops missed a day!

6/7: open house neighbor gift

6/8: crabby fun-guy (crab stuffed mushrooms)

6/9: stuffed mushroom tip

6/10: June 10 thru the years

6/11: open house party favors

Whew, we just had a week. Brooke's soccer team played in regionals Tuesday and won, yay! But that meant they played in the finals Friday night at 6 - guess what else happened Friday night at 6? Yep, her open house! Unfortunately they lost to the state champs, and she missed the first part of the open house but was able to hurry back and enjoy her party for part of the night. Yesterday we cleaned up the tent and yard, then celebrated Kyle turning 40. 

I've declared today as a 'do-nothing' day hahahah. 

No menu ideas this week, that would have required time to cook all week!

Hope you'll stop back often to see more projects, crafts, recipes, whatever else I can think of to make at camp next week! Bye!

Karen gave me a bag of corks - woohoo! She said to not judge how many
she has and this equals 6 years of collecting - hahaha if only she knew how 
many corks I've collected and in way less than 6 years LOL. After my last 
couple cork projects tho I'm getting low, so I'm thrilled she gave these to me!! 

Sincerely ~


Jill

camp counselor

6.12.21: cauliflower pizza casserole 

6.12.20: Al and Cathy change their kitchen island 





No comments:

Post a Comment