Saturday, June 12, 2021

Cauliflower Pizza Casserole

Here's an easy, healthy dish I made for lunch today after realizing I have a head of cauliflower in the fridge that I needed to do something with - and I had leftover homemade pizza sauce from making individual grilled pizzas last week...so cauliflower pizza casserole it is! 


As you know about me by now, I didn't really measure these ingredients - just eyeball and wing it. I didn't get too ambitious with the pizza add-ons, but you can change this up however you want - add chopped veggies, feta cheese, spinach, olives, onions, whatever you like. 

Preheat oven to 400'. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray. Cut up the cauliflower into small bite-sized florets and place on the baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, season with Italian seasoning, salt and pepper, then add grated parmesan cheese and toss everything together until cauliflower is evenly coated. Bake until starting to be tender, for me it was about 20 minutes. Remove from oven.

Add pizza sauce and shredded mozzarella overtop of the cauliflower, toss to coat. Drizzle with more sauce, add chopped canadian bacon and pepperoni, top with additional shredded mozzarella and a little more parmesan. Pop back in the oven until everything is hot and the cheese is melted. Serve with additional sauce (and Ranch if you're a dipper like me!). Delicious!




6.12.20: Al and Cathy change their kitchen island 




No comments:

Post a Comment