Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Yeti gift

Jill here - my sis wrote this post, I'm sharing her story today and then will give you some Cricut tips tomorrow about how I made it! 


So if it seems like my sister does a lot for me it could be because she does.  I know I have said it before but I’ll say it again; no you cant have her.  HAHAHA

So this time she came through clutch on a gift.  Let me start at the beginning.



 

I have a good friend who also happens to be my golf partner and sometimes my partner in other games such as ping pong, foosball, etc.  (don’t tell my sister she isn’t my ONLY foosball partner).. HAHA..

Anyway, when a normal person would be playing a game for fun and the pride of being a winner, my friend has to bet something.  Money isn’t a fun thing to play for so she decided way back when that we would play someone for their shirt.  The first time it was random guys in a bar.  She REALLY liked one of their shirts and tried to buy it but he refused.  She then decided she would play them for it. That was an offer young cocky college guys could not refuse. And yes, she went home with the shirt. 

 

After that it became part of the game/challenge.  In the years that have followed its our standard practice to play everyone for their shirt.  So that said, for my friends birthday I thought this “Lets play for shirts” Yeti in her fav color was the winning gift… and my sister made that happen with her cricut.  She tells me peeling these stickers off and placing them on things isn’t fun but the result is fantastic. Definitely worth it to me.. HAHA.. (cuz she didn’t make me do it..)

 

Oh.. and if you ever come my way and want to play me in a game of some sort be sure to wear a shirt you are willing to risk losing.


6.2.20: tip-sy tuesday: whipping egg whites

6.2.19: 🔥week 22

6.2.18: message box

6.2.17: outfit tip - full pants with t-shirt

6.2.16: tomato container garden

No comments:

Post a Comment